How To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation Effectively How To Get Rid of a Lisp
How To Get Rid of a Lisp
LEARN HOW TO GET RID OF A LISP FAST NATURALLY
How To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation Effectively
If you are having a difference in your skin tone or stains on your skin, you may be suffering from hyper pigmentation. In this article, you will find everything on the hyperpigmentation, such as (I) the hyperpigmentation is? (II) what makes the hyperpigmentation; and finally, (III) how to get rid of hyperpigmentation,
Hyperpigmentation is not a serious medical condition, but it makes you look older. It is very disturbing and embarrassing when you have dark spots and uneven skin tone. Skin pigmentation may occur to any person, regardless of sex, race or age. It is not difficult to treat and to obtain a flawless skin.
Mainly, there are two types of abnormalities of pigmentation that may happen:
(I) hyperpigmentation: is usually a harmless condition and described as darkening of certain areas of the skin, which is due to excess production of melanin, or pigment. It seems that brown or tan spots on the skin. This is also called sometimes as melasma.
(II) hypopigmentation: on the other hand, hypopigmentation is a condition when the production of melanin, or pigment is slowed and patches of skin clearer or more white in the color appears.
Note: This article is about the treatment of hyperpigmentation.
(I) the exposure to the sun and heat: This is one of the most common reasons for pigmentation, UV radiation, as well as the thermal radiation disrupts the melanocytes. With the result, the melanin producing cells are affected leading to pigmentation.
(II) the lesion: in some cases healing of the wound caused by injury, leaving the lower inflammation. This inflamed area can turn later in pigmentation.
(III) the pigmentation can sometimes be caused by certain drugs due to their side effects.
(IV) diseases: some diseases, such as jaundice specified, cyanosis can also lead to discoloration of the skin.
(V) in some cases severe emotional stress or duress may become the cause.
Other reasons for the pigmentation are like genetics, hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause, birth control pills, frequent use of hair dye, etc.
There are a number of available treatments, such as counter creams, chemical peels, laser treatment, etc. for a speedy recovery. If your condition is very serious, we suggest that you consult a dermatologist. It is also a good idea to visit a dermatologist before selecting any one of the remedies of skin pigmentation at the counter. However, for those who do not want to go to expensive, hard or chemical products loaded, here are some natural remedies, which are very effective and only use natural ingredients available in the kitchen.
Home remedies to reduce the pigmentation of the skin.
1. Potatoes: potatoes are known to remove skin pigmentation, dark spots and stains. Gently rub a newly cut slice of potato in the affected areas of the skin every day. As an alternative, mix the juice with potato land of fuller and apply this daily to remove pigmentation.
2. The lemon and honey, mix the lemon juice and honey pure organic in equal proportions. Apply to affected areas. Whereas the lemon acts as a natural bleach, the honey has hydrating properties. However, as the lemon is acid, so avoid this medicine if you ‘re having sensitive skin.
3. Aloe vera juice or juice of Aloe Vera + vitamin E, Aloe Vera has natural calming and healing properties. Squeeze the gel of aloe vera in a leaf of aloe vera and save it in a bottle in the fridge. Apply this gel on the affected areas for 20 minutes. He works to issue more skin cells and regenerate the latest. To enhance its capsule of a vitamin and a drop of efficiency and add its contents to the gel.
4. Milk and honey, mix milk and honey. You can also add a little milk for this. Milk and curd has lactic acid which functions to separate the cells from the affected skin, leaving skin fresh. This natural remedy aid in the reduction of pigmentation of the skin.
5. Cucumber juice: juice of cucumber is a home remedy is effective in removal of skin pigmentation, whitening, spots and patches of dark fading. Apply the juice of cucumber, alone or mixed with lemon juice and honey in equal proportions. Apply it on the affected areas, regularly once a day, for half an hour and then wash it.
6. Orange peel: dry mixing, powder, orange peel with cold milk (un – skimmed and UN boiled), and a little honey to enjoy a thick paste. Apply gently on the skin and pigmented patches; leave it there for half an hour, then wash it.
7. Tomato: tomato, yogurt, oatmeal and acts as a natural bleach. Yogurt also works as a natural bleach, and has properties of tightening the skin. Oats works as a natural air purifier.
Squeeze the tomato juice and add 2 tsp of oat flour and 1 / 2 teaspoon of yogurt. To apply this mixture gently on the areas of pigmented skin and let rest for 20 minutes to dry and then wash it. This mixture acts as a home remedy effective for the removal of skin pigmentation. Try this medicine every day to see the positive results.
The treatment of hyperpigmentation without a prescription.
Before starting (do it yourself) treatment of skin pigmentation DIY using any of the treatments without prescription, we suggest that you consult a dermatologist, because there are many causes of hyperpigmentation and each reason would require a specific treatment. The following options are available:
1. Skin lightening creams: basically, these creams, slowing down the production of melanin and reduce melanin existing skin, too. Go to the products that contains a combination of hydroquinone, soy milk, cucumber, calcium, acid azeláico acid, kójico or arbutin.
2. Any topical treatment containing alpha hydroxy acids or Retin-A.
To prevent the pigmentation of the skin
1. To avoid exposure to the sun and heat: avoid exposure to UV rays of the sun and heat radiation of heat. This will help in containing its abnormality of skin pigmentation.
3. Use sunscreen out and cover yourself with a hat and long sleeves. Sunscreen every day will help prevent or reduce points of age when you get older.
4. Follow a system of skin care, including cleansing, toning, exfoliation and hydration, twice a week.
1. Hyperpigmentation patches may occur due to hormonal changes in women who are pregnant or while taking birth control pills. If the hormones are the reason for the pigmentation of the skin, there is no treatment for this except to wait for the end of this situation.
2. Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH: this type occurs due to the skin lesion, such as psoriasis, burns, acne and other skin treatments. This is usually cured by itself, such as the skin heals and regenerates, with the passage of time.
3. Everyone has a different skin type and requires a specific remedy. So, if a remedy is not in your case, you need to try another until you find out which of these remedies above work better for you to get rid of skin pigmentation and discoloration of the skin.
After trying the above tips, please leave your comment so that we know how these tips has worked for you in the reduction of pigmentation of the skin. Also share their own tips for treating skin pigmentation.
How to get rid of wrinkles on forehead
How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes
How to get rid of unwanted hair
How to get rid of old scars
How to get rid of birthmarks
How To Get Rid Of Hyperpigmentation Effectively
How to get rid of diaper rash
How to get rid of white heads
How to get rid of eye floaters
8 Tricky Ways To Get Rid Of Hickeys Fast